Thursday, September 16, 2010

Knowing More About Me…

Greetings!...


Do you want to know who Lady Shaira Manuel Abuan is? Visit her website and know her more...


I am Lady Shaira Manuel Abuan. I am 14 years old and was born on the 6th day of October 1995, in SLU hospital. I am the eldest in our family of two offsprings. My brother John Ralph Austin is the youngest. He is now six years old and is studying in SLU-LES. My parents are Mr. Simeon Jose Reyes Abuan and Mrs. Marietta Manuel-Abuan.


I'm afraid of ghosts, and also horror movies. I hate watching such because I'm good at imagining scary things. I'm also afraid of dogs. Dogs make me scream; they scare me that seeing them  makes me want to run and hide.


I'm the type of person who would do anything for anyone who deserves my help. I love to make people laugh even if it means giving away my own happiness. I love to help; It feels very fulfilling when I help. I make mistakes but I try my best to correct them. I make sure that i never repeat them again. I hate to hurt people because I feel the hurt that they feel.


Being with my family and friends makes me feel more comfortable and secure; they make me feel special. Without them, I know that my life won't be complete.They are the ones whom I need. They are the ones whom I wish to be with. They are the ones whom I wish to stay by my side in the best and worst of times.


About Music? It is fun... it really is! I love listening to "soft" and "mild" musics; I enjoy its rhythm. This is because its rhythm clearly shows the composer and the singer's feelings. For me, there are greater impacts about emotions when "mild" or "soft" musics are played. On the other hand, I hate listening to rock music. It irritates me because of its loudness; for me, rock musics are confusing. Sometimes, because of its dynamics, I couldn't understand its lyrics.


Generally, I am mesmerized by anything related to music, especially G-clefs. I am really amazed on how it looks like. When I look at G-clefs, I remember "soft" musics and the relief that they give me.


I enjoy playing classical musics. Playing the piano helps me forget my problems for a while, calming my heart and mind. When I play this instrument every time I feel down, it seems like there's something telling me that everything would be fine. Playing the piano inspires me, playing it gives me that soothing relief every time I feel alone. That's why most of the times, I find music to be the best friend I could ever have.


I may not belong to a very wealthy family, but my parents provide me the opportunity to study in a very good school, Saint Louis University. The school harnesses my potentials and brought out my God-given talents. It affords me and the rest of the students, opportunities that could bring out the best in each one of us.


My ambition in life is to become a successful engineer. For this to come true, I need a lot of experiences. I need to study hard, finish my studies, and go to a good college. In order for me to achieve this, I must study and maintain good grades. I must try my best to graduate from college.


My website, offers more about me. It will give you a broader background of who "shai" is. It will let you know how she thinks; It would show you her thoughts about various things and issues.


I'm an opinionated person but I don't know how to express myself properly and I think that blogging would help me do so. I don't actually know a lot about blogging because I've just begun.


I hope that you would be with me as I explore the wonders of blogging. See you!

Creative Commons License
Knowing More About Me... by Lady Shaira 'Shai' Abuan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at shaimemylifeandyou.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment