Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mysteries Around Us

Every person has a secret to keep. Secrets? Secrets are things that are kept hidden or concealed. 


Let me ask you a question, to whom do you tell your secrets?... to your parents?... to your friends?... to your brothers or sisters?... or is it simply to yourself ?


For me, I am more comfortable to share my thoughts... my ideas... and my secrets with my friends. Maybe it is because we have the same level of thinking. We often have the same views on things. We often have same experiences and thoughts on a certain idea. Unlike when you share your ideas with your parents, you have a different view from them; they think the old fashion way. You rarely have the same point of view. An example of this is about... uhm... crushes? infatuations? love? of course you can't tell your parents about these things in the same manner as you tell these with your friends. Imagine telling your dad, "Dad, I saw this guy in school a while ago... and he's totally hot!" hahaha! What do you think will your dad tell you or do to you? or you can also try telling that to your mom... i think, i will get a slap for that one in case. lol. At least, if you will tell those things to your friends, there's a greater possibility for them to have the same feelings as you do, the same reaction or maybe, they will listen more (unless your parents are that approachable... that they will not panic in case you tell them those things). Also, about my problems, I can easily share them with my friends because I think that if I tell my parents about my problems, they'll just say... "pati yan pinoproblema mo" (or something like that). Actually, I can tell my mom everything but only limited thoughts of me.


Well, about our attitude... about the true us... of course our parents know us best and whatever happens, they will be the ones who will always accept us for who we are. :)


Maybe you're wondering why I didn't mention anything about sharing my secrets with my brothers and sisters. Well, it is because I have only one sibling and he still can't understand things because he's still young for those things. 


And... the last one... keeping your secrets only to yourself? For me, I can't keep my secrets. It's either I share it to my friends or I share it only to one person. I don't know why but I am a type of girl that just can't keep my secret there should be at least a person whom I can share everything with. 


Try to imagine a life full of secrets. Wouldn't it be that mysterious to know what's happening?... a bit interesting to know more... but it is better for you not to keep secrets because people can know you even better if you don't have secrets to hide from them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment